Our warmest sleeping bags, yet still extremely light. Feature waterproof Pertex Quantum Pro (Formerly Endurance) fabric for use in extreme conditions.
Special Feature of the Criterion Expedition models
Waterproof Pertex Quantum Pro (Formerly Pertex Endurance) fabric is used, not just for the outer, but also in those parts of the inner which could get wet in extreme conditions. These include the hood inner and the sections around the feet.
- Differential fill and differential cut
- Box foot – comfortable, trapezium shape, for all feet positions
- Cowl hood with one hand operated drawcord and hood baffle
- Insulated neck baffle with velcro fastener and elasticated, one hand operated drawcord
- Full length, two-way YKK zip plus velcro fastener
- Left and right handed zip models available. NOTE – new 2017 design cannot be zipped together
- Anti-snag, full length double zip baffle, down-filled to prevent cold spots
- Inside pocket and hanging loops
- Supplied with fully-featured stuff sack and breathable, mesh storage bag
For full information about the key features see ‘Technology’.
( click on the product name below to see the individual product image and stuff sack image)
type, and fill power (1)
|down weight||Fill Volume (2)||Total weight||overall length||max. person height||width shoulders/|
|colours : outer/|
|stuff sack size|
23 x 23 x 42cm
23 x 23 x 48cm
(1) the filling is WHITE, Polish, ‘diamond grade’ super goose down, whose Fill Power rating equals 870 cu in.
(2) the FILL VOLUME is a measure of the TOTAL insulating power of the sleeping bag.
(3) the main part of the inner is made from crimson Pertex Ripstop Microlight fabric, but critical areas (ones that may get wet in extreme conditions) are made from the same Endurance fabric as the outer. These include the hood inner, and the sections around the feet.