Specially designed with extra comfort in mind.
Based on the Criterion Traveller range but shorter and with a different ratio of down distribution.
Criterion Lady sleeping bags include a polar fleece insert in the foot area for extra warmth and comfort.
All Criterion Lady sleeping bags have the same appearance and colour.
They differ only by their down quantity and by the sizes of their stuffsacks.
Special Features Specific to the Criterion Lady range
- Compared with the equivalent men’s sleeping bags the Criterion Lady models are shorter.
- They contain the same amount and quality of down, which has been redistributed to provide additional filling in the base and in the feet area.
- A polar fleece insert is included in the box foot area to provide additional warmth and comfort.
- Length 207 cm; Maximum person height 175 cm.
- All models have trapezoid construction
- Differential fill and differential cut
- Box foot – comfortable, trapezium shape, for all feet positions
- Cowl hood with one hand operated drawcord
- Insulated neck baffle with velcro fastener and elasticated, one hand operated drawcord
- Full length, two-way YKK zip plus velcro fastener
- Left and right handed zip models available, which can be zipped together if required
- Anti-snag, full length zip baffle, down-filled to prevent cold spots
- Inside pocket and hanging loops
- Supplied with compact, fully-featured stuff sack and breathable, mesh storage bag
For full information about the key features see ‘Technology‘.
(click on the product name below to see the individual product image and stuff sack image)
type, and fill power (1)
12 x 12 x 27cm
15 x 15 x 30cm
15 x 15 x 33cm